· The Lamplighter Hockey Stick Weight is a training device designed to increase shot velocity, stick handling skills, and upper body strength. Every hockey player needs it – (your competition is already using it).
· The weight is cleverly concealed in the shaft of the stick so athletes are able to use it on any hollow shafted stick – and no one will even know it’s there.
· The weight is evenly balanced throughout the shaft of the stick, eliminating a ‘heavy spot’- usually near the blade – where traditional weights are fastened. It is easily installed, removed and transferred to another stick within seconds.
· The weight is available in three sizes: the two pound version is only for senior sticks, while the one pound and 1/2 pound will work in all sticks.
· The weight is a fraction of the cost of a weighted stick. It gives you the benefit of being able to train using your favorite sticks – you can use your preferred pattern and lie.
· To use the Hockey Stick Weight, simply remove the plug from the appropriately sized hockey stick and insert the weight into the hollow shaft. (The weight will not work with wood sticks).